Sunday, September 18, 2016

'Manufacturing Test Explosives' on Tumblr — Left-Wing Manifesto Claims Credit for Manhattan Bombing

Well, this is interesting.

Paul Joseph Watson tweeting the link earlier today:


The page has been deleted, but it's still up in cached format:
Hi.

You probably have all seen the news by now,

the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me. Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.

I did it because I cannot stand society.

I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society. It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers, and just plain weirdos in general. I am not going to stand by while under classed and underprivileged people are oppressed. I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country. I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States! That’s implying that republicans in general should even be taken seriously as they are all cisgendered privileged white people.

This is not the end, this is just the beginning. I will be remembered. I will make a difference. I will eliminate my targets before it is too late.
I don't think this is authentic. Frankly, with the second device being a pressure-cooker bomb, I suspect these are genuine jihad attacks.

That said, I've been warning about the coming far-left "direct action" attacks for some time. I don't doubt we'll be seeing some, especially if Donald Trump is elected.

Meanwhile, at the Daily Beast:


0 comments: