Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Chicago Cubs Mount Spectacular Comeback to Defeat the San Francisco Giants in NLDS

Utterly amazing.

And by that I mean the Giants' collapse. They were up three runs and blew it. I almost don't believe it. You've gotta have a world class closer, but here you see Bochy just trolling through the entire bullpen?

I don't know what just happened. I think maybe I jinxed 'em, heh.

I feel sad for the Giants fans, but I would have really felt sad if the Cubs got knocked out of the playoffs. This could be their year. They haven't had a year since what, 1908? Gotta give it up for them. That was quite a comeback.

At the Chicago Tribune, "Cubs mount 9th-inning comeback to beat Giants in Game 4, win NLDS."


And at the San Francisco Chronicle, "Giants season ends with huge ninth-inning bullpen collapse."

You can say that again.

0 comments: