Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Foreign Policy Magazine Endorses Hillary Clinton

I've seen and ignored a wave of Hillary Clinton newspaper endorsements as completely expected. Even USA Today issued an endorsement, and they never do.

That's true as well for Foreign Policy, which I thought worth reading, since international relations is my academic specialty (and I've been reading the magazine for over 20 years).

I actually had to laugh at this passage, since the editors might as well be describing Barack Obama:
He has promoted a delusional and narcissistic view of the world, one in which he seems to feel that the power of his personality in negotiations could redirect the course of other nations, remake or supplant treaties, and contain those tyrants he does not actually embrace.
At any rate, read the whole thing, as they say:


0 comments: